AeroPod is not only the best-selling CdA aero sensor in the market, AeroPod is the ONLY aero sensor that can also function as a stand-alone power meter.
AeroPod is a highly accurate, both-leg Power Meter:
- Both-leg measurement with precision comparable to “gold-standard” power
- Portable: moves easily from bike to bike
- Simple to use: attach to handlebars, pair, ride
- Transmits ANT power/slope/wind speed/CdA/Time Advantage measurements
- Transmits BLE power data to Velocomp’s PowerHouse app
AeroPod is a sophisticated Aerodynamic CdA sensor:
- Works with ANT+, both-leg, direct force power meters (DFPM)
- Makes live measurement of aerodynamic drag (CdA)
- Three-digit display of CdA
- On-the-road, live measurement of time gained/lost due to CdA changes (Time
- Measure/compare the aerodynamics of your bike equipment, accessories,
- Ride memory stores raw sensor data for after-the-ride analysis
- Isaac software included for after-the-ride CdA analysis
AeroPod works with many ANT+/BLE devices
Have a TT bike with winged aero bars? We've got you covered!
Velocomp's optional under-the-bars TT mount allows you to attach AeroPod below the aero bar extensions.
As you become an accomplished “power user” (pun intended), you can upgrade AeroPod to add advanced features such as power training programs from Hunter Allen; PowerStroke pedaling analysis, and GPS integration.
Here's a chart that compares AeroPod to other Velocomp products:
What’s in the box
- AeroPod sensor and pitot tube
- Mount for round, 31.8 mm handlebars, OR optional TT mount
- (OPTIONAL): Under-the-aerobars TT mount
- USB cable
- Isaac software for Mac/PC
- PowerHouse Bike app for iOS/Android
Additional items required, not supplied
- ANT+ bike computer, or Raptor glasses, or iOS/Android Bluetooth Low Energy smartphone
- Direct Force Power Meter (required for CdA measurement)
- ANT+ Speed sensor (cadence sensor optional but recommended)
- USB charger
NOTE: International shipments may be subject to additional duty/VAT, collected locally and not included in the shipping charge.