THIS KEY DOES NOT WORK WITH POWERPOD LITE V2
If you have an older PowerPod ANT+™ that doesn't work with non-ANT+ bike computers, or with your smartphone, you can add these capabilities with the PowerPod Upgrade Key!
After installing the upgrade key, your PowerPod will work with most non-ANT+ bike computers such as Polar and Suunto.
You'll also be able to use popular apps such as Strava, Wahoo Fitness, and PowerHouse Bike (see below!)
HOW TO CHECK THE COMPATIBILITY OF YOUR POWERPOD V2
USE ISAAC SOFTWARE TO CHECK YOUR POWERPOD SERIAL NUMBER, WHICH WILL BE OF THE FORM:
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx QQ xx AB xx xx xx
"xx" are numbers which you can ignore. The highlighted "QQ" number is the number you want to check.
If "QQ" is 83 or 93, then your PowerPod can be upgraded!
If QQ is any number other than 83 or 93, your PowerPod cannot be upgraded.
HOW THE UPGRADE WORKS
After you've determined your PowerPod will work with the upgrade, here's what to do:
1) Purchase the Upgrade Key
2) You'll receive an email from us, requesting your PowerPod serial number
3) email us your serial number
4) You will receive a return email from us, containing the Upgrade Key for your PowerPod
5) Install your key using Isaac
Once your key is installed, your PowerPod will transmit its data to non-ANT+ bike computers and to iOS/Android smartphone apps, and your PowerPod will work with the new PowerHouse Bike app. All other features of your PowerPod will remain unchanged!
THE AMAZING POWERHOUSE® BIKE APP FOR IOS/ANDROID!
Your upgraded PowerPod gives you get access to one of the best power-training apps available: Velocomp's free PowerHouse Bike app for iOS or Android.
The PowerHouse Bike app delivers pro-level, personalized power-training plans and workouts that help you achieve your fitness, weight loss, lifestyle and performance goals.
The plans and workouts used in PowerHouse were developed by renowned cycling coach Hunter Allen. Audio and video feedback from Hunter keeps you motivated during your training!
PowerHouse Bike app is downloadable at the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android), includes six workout plans:
- iSlim: Weight management and cardio fitness
- Express Fit: Quick, broad spectrum spinning class like workouts for busy individuals.
- Brazilian Butt: Fat burning and muscle building for a shapely figure.
- 0-20 Miles: Get off the couch and have fun building skills, fitness and endurance.
- Weekend Warrior: Max results for cyclists who can ride only a few times a week
- CycleMax: Demanding, pro-level, high-intensity training for competitive cyclists.