Limited time SALE! $19.99 (MSRP 69.99!)
USE THE COUPON CODE freeshipping AT CHECKOUT.
FREE SHIPPING FOR FIRMWARE KEYS!
GPS for your Newton or PowerPod!
If you ride with a smartphone (iPhone or Android) it’s easy to automatically add GPS data to your Newton or PowerPod ride file, and even upload your rides to STRAVA.
With Newton/PowerPod Tracker, see your ride data overlayed with your route in Google Earth.
Smartphone battery life is great, too--with the Newton/PowerPod Tracker app running in your smartphone's background, you'll get more than 10 hours of ride time.
How It Works
1. Purchase the Newton/PowerPod Tracker Upgrade Key.
2. In the “Special Instructions” part of the checkout process, include the serial number of your Newton or PowerPod. Get your Newton or PowerPod serial number from Isaac software, using the menu command "Device/SN and FW Version".
3. We’ll email you the Newton/PowerPod Tracker upgrade key.
4. Using Isaac, install the Newton/PowerPod Tracker upgrade key in your Newton or PowerPod, using the Isaac menu command "Device/Unlock Feature..."
5. Using Isaac, create a Newton/PowerPod Tracker account through "Device/Newton Tracker Login-Register"
6. Download the Newton Tracker app from the iTunes store before you ride. or from the Google Play Store . The app is Free!
7. Use your app to login to your Newton Tracker account. You're ready to ride!
Using Newton/PowerPod Tracker on your rides
1. Start the Newton/PowerPod Tracker app and click "Ride".
2. Slip your smartphone into the back pocket of your jersey.
3. When finished with your ride click "Done" on the Newton Tracker app. Your GPS data is uploaded automatically to the cloud.
4. When you download your Newton or PowerPod ride data in Isaac, your GPS data is pulled from the cloud and is automatically added to your ride file!
5. Click the Google Earth icon in Isaac, and you'll view your GPS and Newton/PowerPod data together!