This key turns PowerPod Lite into a full-featured PowerPod power meter with performance features identical to PowerPod V3.
After installing the V3 unlock key in your PowerPod Lite you'll have:
1) Access to all four profiles
2) Full ride file recording and downloading capabilities
3) Full use of PowerPod V3 capabilities
4) Automatic profile switching between four bikes
5) Full access to Isaac software analysis features
6) Ability to direct-upload to Strava
7) Access to optional PowerStroke upgrade
8) Use of PowerPod on non-ANT+ bike computers such as Polar and Suunto
9) Use of PowerPod on bike computer apps for iOS/Android smartphones
10) Use of PowerHouse Bike training app on your iOS/Android smartphone
11) Access to optional Velocomp Tracker GPS app for iOS, and Newton Tracker app for Android
12) Access to firmware upgrades and features for PowerPod V3 devices
Here's how the upgrade process works:
1. Purchase the upgrade key
2. You will receive an email from Velocomp, instructing you how to use Isaac software to find the serial number stored in your PowerPod device.
3. You email to Velocomp the serial number of your device.
3. After receiving your serial number Velocomp will send you another email, with your individual upgrade key included as an attachment. The email will tell you how to use Isaac software to install the key permanently into your device's memory.
4. Once the key is installed, your device will be upgraded permanently to have all the features described above