Training and Racing with a Power Meter--3rd Edition
by Hunter Allen, Andrew Coggan PhD, and Stephen McGregor PhD
We have a limited number of autographed copies, signed by all 3 authors!
ALL NEW IN THE THIRD EDITION
- Learn about the latest power metrics: FRC, Pmax, mFTP, Power Duration Curve, and more
- New power tools chapter: Learn how power is measured from each power meter
- Learn the science behind the latest in power training metrics.
- Two new additional training plans: Masters and Triathlon
- New methods of power duration testing, a new testing method to pinpoint weaknesses for a variety of short- and long-distance race formats
- Training plans to raise your Functional Threshold Power
- Power-based workouts tuned to your specific training goals: Over 100 new workouts
- New case studies: Masters and Triathlon
- New guidance for triathletes on pacing the bike and run
- Over 100 new graphs
Training and Racing with a Power Meter, 3rd Ed., will continue to be the definitive guide to the most important training tool ever developed for endurance sports.